FACE is a class/session consisting of juggling (coordination of hands and eyes), jumping rope (timing of feet and body with cardio), martial arts (focus on proper technique, balance and discipline of movements), and fitness games (animal games for strength and conditioning). Also, the children speak on a different word each week in terms of public speaking. The emphasis is fitness and coordination, yet also uses the subliminal concept of building self-esteem and confidence for children through performing and speaking in front of others too.
- jumping rope
- fitness & agility training
- martial arts
- public speaking
The following are sample topics that are covered during a session:
- How to apply Personal Development and positive attitude within youth’s day-to-day schedule
- Public Speaking on a word per class (Respect, Responsibility, Leadership, Teamwork, etc)
- Martial Arts’ principles of balance and focus, juggling for hand/eye coordination, jumping rope for timing and cardio
- How to build Discipline, Fitness and Self-Esteem by having FUN each week
Fitness training is essential...
Character Building is Priceless!
After School Enrichment or Extended care programs ideal for elementary schools, after school for kids.
At-Risk Youth or individuals selected from School administrators ideal for building self-esteem and turning trouble makers into Leaders!
Weekly on-going Classes ideal for improvement in both physical and mental aspects of child(ren).
Seminars and Workshops are ideal for keynote and presentation to large groups.
Martial Arts Training
Concentration, Focus, Balance, Coordination and more!